Looking for a clever way to use your left-over nut milk pulp?! (never tried making your own nut milk? Try one of these recipes here). Look no further! These bites are absolutely delicious, allergy friendly, gut friendly, and hit that craving for cookie dough that I always seem to have going on… hehe. Hope you enjoy them!
cookie dough bites
(vegan, paleo, dairy-free, gluten-free)
- 1 c nut milk pulp (i used cashew pulp)
- 3/4 c raw almonds
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 3 dates, chopped
- 1 tsp raw honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- pinch sea salt
- nut milk (as needed) to help blend
- 1/2 c “enjoy life” chocolate chips
- Put all ingredients together into a food processor or blender, except for the chocolate chips and nut milk.
- Blend all ingredients together, adding 1/4 tsp of nut milk at a time as needed to help it blend together. Be careful not to add too much!
- Once blended well, mix in chocolate chips with a spoon.
- Spoon out bite sized portions and roll them in a ball, placing them into a container. Freeze bites for 2-3 hours and then enjoy! 🙂