I love nice cream! It’s a great way to help me feel like I’m getting my “ice cream” fix and prevent me from eating too many of the not-so-good-sweets hehe. I also love taking any opportunity to get more vegetables in my diet. I’ve never loved eating straight up raw veggies so if I can mask them with sweetness then all the better! 🙂
- 12 oz homemade cashew milk
- 1/2 c frozen raspberries
- 1/2 c frozen strawberries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 c frozen, mashed sweet potato
- 1/2 c frozen cauliflower
- 1/4 c nut butter
- 1/2 c hemp hearts
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender. Add more liquid if needed to blend completely, but not too much to keep the thick, ice-cream like consistency.
- Top with your favorite nuts, seeds, fruit, or granola & enjoy!!!