I’m like, always craving good dressing. I’ve never been a salad girl, or, if I was it was a vehicle for the dressing LETZ BE HONEST. I’ve come to enjoy salads now, however, my desire for good quality dressing that tastes good AND has good ingredients still stands.
This dressing is vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, corn-free… basically as free as it comes. It also has a secret ingredient that packs it full of healthy probiotics for the gut! I’m like, uh yeah I want my salad to also nourish my gut. Sign me up for that.
COCONUT YOGURT. Couldn’t hold it in. I used unsweetened coconut yogurt as the base for the dressing and it gives a delicious, tangy taste while also giving you all the good bacteria. So here is how ya do it:
- 1 c unsweetened coconut yogurt (i used “so delicious” brand)
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1-2 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- Ya put the spice in the coconut & shake it all up!
- Or you can just use a blender & blend it like a normal person. That works too.
- Enjoy on a salad! Or with fresh veg. OR drink it, its that good in my opinon
Hope you like!