I am always craving sweet & salty snacks! Sweet potato fries are one of my favorite snacks or side to any dish! They are easy to make & taste good as left overs too. Even my little baby loves them!
- 1 yam (orange inside)
- 1 sweet potato (white inside)
- 1 parsnip *optional
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Wash & cut potatoes/parsnip into 1/2 inch thick fries. The thinner they are, the crispier. I like to keep the skin on!
- throw all the slices into a ziplock bag with the oil & spices, and shake until all are covered.
- cover a baking sheet in parchment paper and equally spread fries across the baking sheet, don’t let them overlap to get the best results.
- bake for about 45 minutes, flipping halfway through the cook time. Watch them & cook until they brown but aren’t black.
- Leave under broiler for 1 extra minute for extra crisp at the end.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before enjoying!
Try dipping in my vegan ranch dressing 🙂