Best part of fall season = HOT DRANKS. But srsly. I love hot cocoa, tea’s, and especially apple cider! These days you can buy apple cider already made, but it’s usually full of refined sugars, corn syrup, preservatives and other ingredients that I don’t even recognize!
So, here is a simple, yet delicious, gourmet tasting apple cider that has REAL FOOD ingredients!
- 8 oz fresh-pressed apple juice (I like Evolution Fresh brand, or make your own)
- 4 oz fresh-pressed orange juice (^^^same)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp ceylon cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp clove
- 1 scoop collagen powder **optional (for gut healing benefits)
- Bring apple & orange juice to a simmer on medium-low heat in a small pot
- Add spices, apple cider vinegar & collagen powder and mix well using a whisk. Allow to simmer for 10 minutes on low to allow spices to absorb.
- Pour into a mug & sprinkle some extra spices, enjoy!